The Stegbar timber stacking patio door allows you to invite nature inside, adding an extra dimension to your living area.
The timber stacking patio door has been designed to offer you space saving versatility, while enjoying unobstructed views and years of reliable service. To provide an even wider opening the timber stacking door allows two doors to slide across to stack on a third fixed door.
A choice of either two, three, four or six door combinations ensures suitability for any variety of design applications. Our unique double deadlocking system incorporating a removable key snib provides you with the confidence of improved home security, while an anti-slam device will help protect your door.
An ideal way to have easy access to the garden, terrace, patio or covered relaxation area, with clever and practical design.
- An exclusive removable snib
- Dual seals
- Hardwood sill provides long lasting wear resistance
- Large diameter heavy duty nylon rollers
- A range of glazing options
- Internal insect / fly screens
- Federation or Colonial glazing bars
- A family of colour matched hardware
- A variety of door style configurations
- Corner entry stacking doors also available